Advice for Buyers & Sellers

Buyers, the summer months continue to show increased inventory levels. I continue to see sellers who have priced their properties below market value, or are ready to come down because they really need to sell. The best way to find motivated sellers is to initiate negotiations with your offer. Homes priced competitively will still go quickly, so use the Home Finder on my website. If you have friends who are thinking about buying, I suggest that they stay on top of the market by viewing all properties for sale in their neighborhood at www.SanDiegobythesea.com

Sellers, it pays to present your property in tip-top condition. Competition continues to grow with the rise of summer inventory and continues to demand professional marketing that advertises your property aggressively. If you know anyone who is thinking about selling, please let me know how I may be of assistance so their property stands out from all the rest.