Advice for Buyers & Sellers

Buyers, after the Federal Reserve cut their benchmark interest rate by one-half percentage point this month, obtaining credit to purchase property should once again become easier. I forecast that this will give buyers, including investors, the opportunity to take advantage of lower rates and simultaneously get great deals on properties purchased in this current soft real estate market. If you have friends who are thinking about buying, I suggest that they stay on top of the market by viewing all properties for sale in their neighborhood on my website at SanDiegobythesea.com

Sellers, the Federal Reserve has helped to lower mortgage rates for buyers, in an effort to give the market a boost. Unfortunately, immediate relief is still a ways away. I forecast that sellers will not see any signs of prices holding until the beginning of next year. Marketing continues to be more crucial then ever. If you know anyone who is thinking about selling, please let me know how I may be of assistance so their property stands out from all the rest.